What did I learn this past two weeks?
- Two and half years old’s are not truly potty trained even though they wear undies and have been declared trained.
- If there happens to be “an accident”, involving poop, extreme measures may need to happen. Like never going back to the scene of the crime for a long-long time.
- It’s never a good idea to “bump” another car (otherwise known as HIT and RUN) even if you are sure that there was no damage, no one watching, and a deadline to pick up another child. Just saying.
- It is legal to buy and smoke pot in the state of Washington. It is not legal to take it out of state. Just saying.
- Snowing and blowing winds can be happening in one part of the country (NH) during Spring. Green grass, flowers, cherry blossoms and sun shine can be happening in another (WA). I prefer the latter.
- Little kids rule the world.
- When a 2 year old shares that they do not need a Kleenex ….that boogers are “yummy”….it’s important to not laugh or puke. When they tell you they like to save them on their bedroom walls….. take note.
- Orange Juice and Vodka ……a wonderful combo for grown ups!
- When tiny tots cannot walk another step a small candy heart has a humongous motivating factor
- Looking into young clear blue eyes and watching them light up is amazing.
- Telling little ones about their Mother when she was their age is captivating. Remembering it is priceless.
- I tend to forget any ISSUES that I had when I left home. Surprise they are all still there!!! Shocking. However…….there’s no place like home…..
- Going home…..is SWEET!